"RAM" Adjustable Locking Pliers: U.S.
Patent #: 5,992,273
The "RAM" adjustable locking pliers is an improved set
of pliers that has two mounted pivoting jaws.
- A lock lever is retained in the longitudinal grooved portion of the
- An adjustment screw is threaded into the grooved handle member which bears
upon the sliding end of the lever
- Handle members are pivotally connected to retaining plates, and the plates
have a pin projecting between them with the jaws pivotally mounted
- The gripping surfaces of the jaws interlock above the pin and meet flush
in the locked position.
- The handle member with the adjustment screw has a curved end which spreads
the bottom of the jaws apart in the locked position, thereby forcing the
gripping surfaces together.
Inventor: Armand Galea
E-mail: [email protected]
Back to the
MarketLaunchers.com home page
Click here to get
your own web page