Windshield Clearing and De-Icing System:
Patent # 6,260,608
The Windshield Clearing and De-Icing System
automotive accessory removes snow and ice
accumulations without scraping; could help motorists to see clearly in colder
conditions; saves time, effort and aggravation often spent clearing debris by
hand and eliminates the need to pull over repeatedly.
- Melts ice and snow quickly
- Provides an obstruction-free view
- Eliminates the need to constantly reach out the window or get out of the
car to clean the wipers
- Enables the driver to see the road ahead clearly at all times
- Improves safety for motorists, as it helps to prevent accidents
- Designed to suit any type of vehicle -- one size fits all.
- The Windshield Clearing and De-Icing System
is comprised of a water heater, water pump, hot-air pump, tubing and a
- Water heater would be located within the engine compartment; heated water
would be pumped from the reservoir through the tubing and out the dispenser
at the coil. A separate pump would deliver hot air in a similar
- Vehicle owners (mass market)
- Companies with vehicle fleets, such as delivery companies, cab
- Public transportation providers
- School districts for their buses
- Trucking firms / owner operators.
- Car and truck OEM's
- Wholesalers, retailers and distributors of automotive parts
- Tire, battery and accessories outlets
- Service outlets
- Vehicle dealers
- Department stores and variety stores
- World Wide Web
- Catalogs and automotive trade publications.
The inventor is looking for investors and / or
potential licensees who want to acquire and manufacture the Windshield Clearing and De-Icing System;
it is not yet being manufactured.
Inventor: Donald Ray Kim, 18573 Colima
Road; Apt. B, Rowland Heights, CA 91748
Phone: (626) 831-2414
E-mail: [email protected]